Conscious For Quality
The prime force of our organization is the quality and we strive hard in offering best quality products to our customers. Every raw product is thoroughly quality tested at the vendor’s site and they are procured only if we find the quality is at its best. Our team of quality auditors and food inspectors examine each product for its high quality and nutritional content. Our warehousing unit has the required facilities to keep the products quality focused.
Qc Staff Are Handling Three Actions
- Physical Position of Cargo (Packing, Weight, Date of manufacture, Storage, Self life...)
- Typical Examination of Cargo (Form of product, Appearance, Smell & test, Moisture contained, Admixture, Foreign mater...)
- Microbiological Examination of Cargo (Live insect, TPC, E. coli, Salmonella, Yeast and Mold, Afflatoxin... )
We offrt following two sterilization process for control Microbiological contamination.
- Steam Sterilization
- ETO Treatment
Certificates & Registration
Due to our continues effort for quality and timely service now we got following certificates and registration.
- ISO 22000:2005
- ISO 9001:2008
Our clients are welcomed to hire independent conformity assessment authorities such as SGS to determine, directly or indirectly, that our processes and products meet all relevant technical standards and fulfil their requirements. Our experience with working with such independent bodies will guarantee that the service will not add any additional time to your order. We are enhancing our quality and food saftey system to incorporate global food safety programs such as those defined by global food safety intiative.
|BPA free||√||GMO free||√||Irradiation free||√||Allergen free||√||Ready To Eat||√|
Our plans matching with:
- Microbial Safety in Spices.
- Global Food Safety Initiative.
- HACCP Guide for Spices and Seasonings. American Spice Trade Association.
- 2005 Food Code. U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- FDA Investigations Operations Manual 2008, 4.3 Collection Technique.
- GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICE (GMP) GUIDE FOR SPICES “AMERICAN SPICE TRADE ASSOCIATION, INC. (ASTA)” .
- Food Safety Practices Guidance For Spice Manufacturers
- European Spice Association Quality Minima Document Rev. 5 Adopted at the meeting of the Technical Commission on 27th October 2015 .
- Ethylene Oxide.